Sunday, March 18, 2012

--FOREVER TO BE FREE

  Throughout her life, and  especially in her later years, Harriet must have thought a good deal about her life.  This song,  reflects what she might have thought. 




Lyrics:

Memories, many memories, all those memories, of my life,
I think,   of the struggles,  stress and strife.

Memories, many memories, all those memories, they're so clear.....
Years full of hope and passion,  always, all the fear.

Pledging my whole self to others.
Help cut away binding chains.
Then steal away from their bondage,  be...
Free from pains.

I lived ,  through such turmoil,  all the dangers, facing me....
Never,  losin'   hopin',  for my people,   forever to be free.


CLICK THE MUSIC BELOW,SCROLL DOWN ON THE NEW PAGE,
FOR THE ENTIRE SONG SHEET



No comments:

Post a Comment